IMPORTANT TRIAL INFORMATION
Netball SA have renamed Sub-Primary registrations to “GO” registrations and require all players to register via the NetSetGo program. To register for trials, please use the following link:
For all other age groups, please register for trials via the following MyNetball link:
Registrations close Friday 26 January 2018. Applications will not be accepted after this.
Fees for 2018 have not increased due to new uniform requirements.
The fees are as follows:
- ‘Go’ to Juniors: $375 (includes training top & presentations)
- Inters & Seniors: $400 (includes training top & presentations)
- Winter fees are payable in full at time of registration.
** MJNC has a strict ‘No Fee No Trial’ policy. Full fees must be paid prior to trialling **
To organise a payment plan, please contact our Club Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Players are expected to attend all trials. If unable to attend, an apology must be sent to the Club Secretary at email@example.com
- All players to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of trial: to register, strap, stretch and warm up.
- Should you not be placed in a team, you will receive a refund less a $50 nomination fee.
- Should you be placed in a team, and subsequently withdraw, you will be refunded less $150.
- Metro Jets Netball Club are requesting expressions of interest to trial for the 2018 Premier League & Reserves Squad.